DA Feriegaranti administers the holiday guarantee on behalf of a number of DA’s member organisations.
The following employers’ organisations are covered:
- Dansk Industri (The Confederation of Danish Industry)
- Dansk Erhverv (The Danish Chamber of Commerce)
- Dansk Byggeri (The Danish Construction Association)
- SAMA (only Dansk Maskinhandlerforening (Association of Danish Agricultural Machinery Dealers), Glarmesterlauget i Danmark (Master Glaziers’ Guild in Denmark) and SKAD
- Danske Mediers Arbejdsgiverforening (Danish Association of Media Employers)
- Grakom Arbejdsgivere (Grakom Employers)
- Asfaltindustrien (The Danish Asphalt Pavement Industry)/Drivkraft Danmark (Driving Force Denmark)
- Danske Malermestre (Danish Association of Master Painters)
- Dansk Mode & Textil (Danish Fashion and Textile)
The following applies if you are an employee or represent an employee that has been employed in a company in liquidation or in bankruptcy.
The holiday guarantee covers you, if:
- Your employer was a member of one of the above employers’ organisations during the period in which the holiday pay was accrued, and
- You have been employed under a collective agreement.
If you have not been employed under a collective agreement, you must direct your claim to Lønmodtagernes Garantifond.
DA Feriegaranti is not automatically notified of companies that have gone into liquidation or bankruptcy etc. Likewise, we are not notified of those employees who may have remaining holiday pay, SH or optional payments.
Therefore, for the issuance and payment of various receivables you must submit the following:
- The completed and signed Declaration of Transfer - available in English, German and Polish.
- Copy of employment contract – alternatively, a job description and description of your work tasks and terms and conditions of employment.
- Copy of your last wage slip for the qualifying year, if it shows a year-to-date figure for the accrued holiday pay. If not, all wage slips for the qualifying year must be submitted.
- A printout of the holiday pay information from Borger.dk showing the amount saved.
- Copy of LG’s Payment Specification if LG has paid out missing wages.
If you are a member of a trade union, they can help you raise the matter with DA Feriegaranti.
Please send the documents to: Dansk Arbejdsgiverforening, Att.: DA Feriegaranti, Vester Voldgade 113, 1552 Copenhagen V or via our contact form.
There will be an expected processing time of up to 14 days from the date we receive your enquiry and all the documentation.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Telephone: (+45) 33 38 93 89
Opening hours: Monday – Wednesday 10.00-12.00. Thursday 13.00-16.00